Friday, October 17, 2008

sick again-again-again

body immune system is kinda bad lately. just an easy case for me to get sick. just talk about this morning. once i woke up, my body was so heavy. everything is just so heavy. and, eventhough i had off the fan and sleep for while more but i felt so cold. and the most important thing was, there seems to be a 'thing' poking my back. 'backstabber' -_-" making my back so pain since morning.

but still continued my journey to school. the classroom's environment was so cold. no jacket, no sweater and just a thin piece of cloth. i was frozing this morning.

after school, i saw a mother. a responsible and patience mother. she waited for her daughter so so long but she seems still patience to wait for her daughter. kinda jealous of the daughter of her. haha. wish that my dad is like that too. =/

everything seems to be getting worst.

just came back from some badminton thingy. body feels kinda relieve now. haha. weird body. =P
everyday seems to be raining. rainy days had arrived.


So I'm going to go see you right now,
that's what I've decided
I want to have you listen to this song,
that I have in my pocket
Quietly, I turned up the volume,
to make sure that it was there
[help me to forgive and forget]
-out-

0 crazy jokes..: