Saturday, November 29, 2008

the begining. . . . . . .

everyone whould think that this is the end. but for me, it's just the begining of the end.

fortunate, this morning woke up without headache. the headache had followed me for the past few days.

today was my first day to see how Mr Liew's wife really look like. . . . . . .shhhhh. she was like so big diff from Mr Liew. haha. Mr Liew looked younger. shhhhh. haha. when the time i saw her, she was like looking at me with such a weird look. she stare at me while laughing. felt so uncomfortable. luckily there was a window to block me from hearing what she was saying. haha.

felt like wanna go to kl with my mum this sunday la. it's been awhile since i went there. miss there a lot la. =[

i am gonna miss onlining la. after sunday, i dont know when will i get the chance to online. my stupid pc. . . . arghhh.

~let every death be A honourable one~

-out-

1 crazy jokes..:

Unknown said...

haha.. miss on9?? too bad i have to go bek kl d lah.. if not u can hide my laptop few days more.. haha.. cum kl lah.. then we can hang out in kl 2gether oso.. hehe..