Tuesday, January 6, 2009

again..

today was a nice day to spend time with my friends. enjoy every min and sec of it. thanks guys for giving us this kind of memories. i'll never forget u all. hehe.

sport is killing me.. phewww...

i got tagged again.......

Directions: once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose more than ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. you can't tag the person who tagged you. since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

1. i like to sleep. =P

2. i like Yui. she is cute!! lol

3. i miss yldp. t.t

4. i like to keep things to myself.

5. wanna get straight As' in spm

6. get a scholarship and get my ass in a university. =P

7. be closer to Him. =]

8. everyone called me 'ah sum'....

9. hope to enjoy life.

10. always feel sleepy when studying.

11. wants to get a new hp. hehe

12. spend more time with friends.

13. i do not like pretender!!!

14. wants to keep my hair long for once and see how i really look like. haha

15. just ended my schooling days after 14 years. =D

16. wants to go overseas for at least once. cause never try before. =[

-i dont think wanna tag anyone else because everyone seems to be busy with their schooling life. haha.

i did your tag. leave another 1 for another day. ahaha. let's do it bit by bit. hehe

0 crazy jokes..: