Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Will I??

i was sleeping on the floor when my dad suddenly standing beside me with a letter. i was so blur at that time. i took the letter and glanced through the envelope and i saw the logo of Singapore Government thingy on the top left of the letter. I was like so so ....... wow ....... I got the letter. ASEAN Scholarship. =P But i always know that this was some kind of hope that can easily fade away. Hope that filled with happiness and excitement but won't last long. Just like JPA scholarship.

I doubted of going for the test in KL. Maths, English and IQ test. It was so torturing when i saw the timetable for those tests. The thought of not going for the test kept on appearing in my mind. duhhhh. But dad keeps on forcing me to go. Aiyah....... Sei jau sei la. Gonna go for it.

HELP... School is so so so boring. I HATE MUET and MATHS..... Why!! Why!!! Why must she teach us MUET??? She is not teaching us. She is feeding us with other people's knowledges. Reading from a set of papers and feed us with those knowledges from the paper. I never saw any teacher before that ask their students to go for tuition. =.=" What is this?? Isn't it teacher's resposiblity is to teach their students?? There is talented artist in our class. Haha.

Holidays is coming soon. I am so so looking for it. Pangkor during the holidays. Haha.

Mancherster United vs Barcelona. Hopefully that MU is going to win this. Glory Glory Mancherster United. I wanna watch this match but it's only shown in ASTRO. Sad....

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: