Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ipoh-ku

Weather had been really really bad lately. I just can't stop myself from loving and hating it. The rain doesn't seems to stop somehow. It's like an alarm which had been set the time.. Once it reach a certain time, it will automatically rain. The rain just make everything so cool and chilly which make me so comfortable. However, the rain always stop me from doing many things.

When we are alone, everything seems to pop up in our mind. Now I understand the importance of fellowship. Friends do help alot but they won't always be at your side to support you. I mean really really by your side and support you for everything.

Things do change. I can't stop myself from saying this but things o change. And definitely, we can't stop things from changing. So just let Him handle everything. Faith~~

I had finally finish my exam. Now waiting for my time to go back nie. Ipoh.. It's been awhile since I had step my feet on the beloved hometown of mine. I miss everything there. IPOH~~~ I'm coming soon. Wait for me!!

And it's raining now as well. The weather express my feeling~~

8 crazy jokes..:

Sok Wai said...

it's raining there? yer.... I'm so jealous!!! I want it to rain here too!!!

SuM said...

yup.. even now. super heavy. there sure vey dry n hot one. cz cny time ma. den come here lo. =)

Sok Wai said...

yeah.. hot like crazy... i want rain~ TT^TT

bring some rain back when u r coming back from sarawak~ haha!!

SuM said...

i noe ar.. when it is near to cny sure super hot one.

i try to bring some rain back la. but i will only bring 'sunshine' to others one wo. very hard to bring rain de leh. haha

Sok Wai said...

No wor.. Nowadays not that hot d and it rained for a few days d!!! Haha! I brought the rain to myself!!! xDDDDD

SuM said...

its because i wanna come back nie it started it rain jek ar. haha. if not it wun rain at all ga. haha

Sok Wai said...

means u r pembawa hujan la? then i guess u better go back to sarawak during cny.. raining during cny can be rather mafan.. xD *just joking*

SuM said...

but im sure during cny dat time, i can bring 'sunshine' to others. haha. or in other word, happiness. xD