Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY. Firstly, I want to thank my mum for everything, thank her for bringing me up, thank her for teaching me, thank her for.........................................(endless)

A lot had happened lately but then I forget what I wanted to blog here now. That's how pathetic it is. Let me recall.. Hmmm Hmmmm..................errrrrrr.........................

Oh ya... After 2 weeks of short and hard practice for the hand-miming performance, we did well in the real performance. Although there were some mistakes made but then the result was still NICE... The song was actually quite normal for me at the beginning but then after a few practices, the song just couldn't get off my head. HOLD ON~~HOLD ON~~ I still remember there was this particular practice when I laughed until I shed tears and rolled on the floor. All thanks to CHANG TING. She pointed out my mistakes and give me the 'look' which caused me all this. I did some mistakes in the move and mix up all those moves only, then she looked at me. Then I did even more mistakes and her face expression really make me can't stop laughing. It was really a torturing laughter.. haha!!!

I never realised that the caregroup last wednesday was the last one for Lauretha for now. She is going to work in PJ. I knew her barely for a year but then she is really a friendly and funny friend to be. After the caregroup, everyone suddenly gave her a suprise farewell by singing HOLD ON to her. This song really make an impact to each and everyone who had involved themselves in the miming performance. And also to those who are not. I can't take off that song out of my mind now. The impact of that song is so big. We kept on repeating that song until she actually wept. Because it was too touching for her I think. All the best for you, Lady Tha Tha. God bless.

I hate my this sem. Especially the stupid physics lab report. There are so many works to do for each report. And the works are like getting more and more for each and every report. Plus I have a so 'brilliant' lab assistant that doesn't like to explain stuffs and like to tell us stuffs during the last minutes. Workloads for assignments are building up too. Idea Generation, Idea Conversion, Idea Diffusion, Six Thinking Hats, NAF bla bla bla..

Entering into Mid-Term Test week. But eventually everything seems to be so hard to get into my thick skull. I wish I can drill more holes on my skull so that things will flow into my brain easier. haha!! But let things go by flow. =) And I haven't really started my revision for the test yet. Gonna die very soon. Haha..

Oh yea, I watched Ip Man 2 and also Iron Man 2. I can seriously say that Ip Man 2 is super NICE.. WALAO!!!!! Kacha........Quote from the movie, 'you think winning important or eating with your family is important?'. If everyone is given a choice, I think they will choose both. haha!!

Happy Birthday Jill.

(Hold on~Hold on~)


-out-

0 crazy jokes..: