Thursday, September 25, 2008

finally.

it's all ended. i mean just trial. the real war is just in front of me. so be prepared. >.<

this would be the first time that i could not finish up my add maths paper. and this would be the first time that i will fail my exam. so i am rather nervous now. i hope that those result will not pass back to us. those marks will sure break my heart. 'fully'. haih

straight after exam, went for a little relaxation. 'basketball'. haha. then went back to class and rest. suddenly jojo came in and ask us to go to chem lab. we refused and this time pn.ooi came to look for us. haha. we were like playing hide and seek/ police catch thief game. haha. she chased after us. haha. maybe it is one or our way to release stress. haha

then after school went for badminton. wow. long time didnt play badminton. my arms were like lost control. haha. can't control my own arms. xD

tuition. football. haha. insane.

i am so tired now. sleepy. ~yawn~

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: