Wednesday, March 4, 2009

coconut relieved

it's been a while since i blog. so i decided to blog again although that i didn't really want to blog.

recently went for a course about sports. some leadership thingy. although that it seems bored but kinda enjoyed the whole process there. really learned alot of things that can be apply in my life in future. wasn't that convinced to go at the beginning of the story but at the end i went there and enjoyed. haha.

got tanned today. it was suprisingly super hot today. that's why i am currently enjoying my refreshing and delicous coconut here. WOW!! syiok ar!!!! xD

jz printed out my report at my uncle's place which basically took me about days to complete it. have to squeeze squeeze and squeeze my long term rested brain to function again. haha.

kinda thinking about the course i should/might/would take after this. have to squeeze my brain again. duhhhh......

i'm sweating now. it's so hot!!!!!!! i wonder how winter is in those countries which have 4 seasons.

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: