Tuesday, February 24, 2009

request granted.

i'm gonna blog due to some of my friend's request.

last friday was my former school's sports day. and i am sad to say that BB lost this year. just managed to be the 2nd runner up of the march pass. hopefully that we can get back the trophy next year.

this was the 1st time i saw this friend of mine twice in 2 days together with the mother. lol. there were like dozens of things happened these few days. this that this and that. my brain just couldn't bear with it. mentally tortured. one thing haven't solve and the other arise. duh.......

it comes to and end. i didn't know whether the ending would be a good thing or a bad one. i felt so guilty and even now i still feel so guilty. i didn't know whether my decision to make it come to an end would be a wise decision. =.='


you're the voice i hear inside my head

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: