Thursday, June 11, 2009

KL trip

I'll blog although that it is 3am now because someone ask me to update my blog.


Just got back from KL and straight off to tuition. I wondered why am I so hardworking. Reached Ipoh around 6.30pm and my tuition was at 7pm. See how rush i was. And I didn't even have time to have my dinner.

Okay.. Back to the main point. I went to Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre in KL to take my ASEAN Scholarship Selection Test together with Jin. Arrived the day of the test or maybe more precise, it's on the day itself cause it was 1am when I arrived at KL Sentral. Stayed at my aunt's place. We woke up around 10am when the test starts around 12.30pm. So we only get there just on time to start the test. I just got to have my breakfast on 10.30am and that's it for the day till my dinner. We have our test in this big convention hall of combination of a few small convention rooms.

The 1st test we had was Maths. One paper and i'm gone. The paper was already extremely hard and i do not have enough time to look at all of those questions. SG people are all freak!!! In
addition, I was freezing at that time although I was having my sweater on.


It was even worst when it was English test. 2 papers, 1 comprehension & summary and 1 essay. All about writting and my hands were frozen. Gosh... You wouldn't want to see my handwriting at that time. It was already cold and i was starving at that time. The time for every test was so short.. For our STPM level, we have to write 350words in 50minutes and the time was already short but now SG level, 350words in 30minutes. How am i suppose to write that. NO TIME!!!! And the time when everything ended was 7.30pm. GOSH!!!! I starved for the whole day. As a result, gastric after that.


The next day we went there aroung 10.30am because the registration time was at 10.45am but the test suppose to start at 12 according to the schedule. But they actually change the schedule at the last minute. We were divided into smaller groups. Headed for a smaller room for the test and there were about 20person in my room. The ability test was kinda weird. They test us about some pictures which alter in the same pattern. Missing part and we have to find that. It wasn't that hard as the maths test yesterday but i had difficulty in doing it. BECAUSE I WAS SNEEZING ALL THE TIME!! The room was actually very quiet but i kept on sneezing making me to become the main attention there. It was so embarrassing.

Jin left after the test I met up with my aunt in Sunway. We watched Monster vs Alien 3D Animation. Lol. The movie was funny. But the 3D specs wasn't that nice to wear because it was heavy. Maybe because that I have to wear 2 specs at a time.

There was this Movie Carnival there on that day. Saw many people with their costumes of their favourite characters of a movie (Harry Potter, Star Wars, Narnia, Night at the Museum, etc). I saw this person in white acting like the statue of Abraham Lincoln. haha. When he don't move, I really thought that it was a statue. hahaha. My uncle was so addicted and fascinated by the decorations and furniture there. He saw this super thin tv, it was really really slim. Slimmer than my phone perhaps. GOSH.. And it was so expensive, 18k. swt. I stranded in Sunway for 12hours on that day itself. 10.30am to 10.30pm. My uncle and aunty actually can't find their car when we wanted to go back that time. lol. Wasted 30minutes in looking for the car.

Got a message from Joan that she was in KL. So we went out for a lil lepaking with them . And it was Sunway again. lol. 3 days in a row in Sunway.

The next day went Midvalley with my aunt. It was all about eating and shopping in Midvalley. haha.





ice cream yogurt. ~yummy~

0 crazy jokes..: