Monday, June 29, 2009

R.I.P

Let just talk about Sunday 1st. Woke up early in the morning and thought that I can go for service since de previous week i missed it. But when i was preparing myself, a sms just make me wake up so early for nothing. In the end, woke up so early, didn't do anything and can't go back into dreamland.

I actually went to waterfall on that afternoon and caught an orange fish.. It's so cute but unfortunately it just died just now. DUhhhh... (and it's not because of me that the fish died)

Today... Again schooling day. Many many hilarious stuffs happened today. It can really make you laugh your ass off. Burst into tears of happiness. haha. So i'll just cut it short that it was quite a fun and nice day. In addition, we don't have R&D today because Pn Jocelyn was absent.. So more free periods for us.

Tomorrow is the sketch thingy. I'm gonna go up the stage and embarrased myself thanks to my class monitor... Don't feel like acting. I'm bad in acting. LOL.

The death of Michael Jackson really struck the world. I do not really like his physical appearance but i do like his MOONWALK. Hope i can too. haha. We can always see that only an artist and his/her works will become famous after his/her death. But this is totally different. Michael Jackson is already super famous before he died. And now he is even more famous after he died. I can say that those flowers and candles shops gained lots of profit from this.

R.I.P

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: