Friday, August 14, 2009

pictures..



sampan experience...
Kuching Festival.. =)





Pictures tell it all. hehe

I miss KC LEONG's way of teaching. I dont like the physic lecturer here. He's not that good compared to KC LEONG. He's like so blur. Always did mistakes in his explanation and we have to correct him. So if you are not concentrating, you will be doing the wrong things and fail your test. (he's like Mr Liew,BB Captain. Looks like him, teaches like him, talks like him as well) I told you that there are many people looks alike here. =)

I'm sick. Headache, sorethroar and my head feels heavy. HELP. Need to get some sleep now. -.-'

- i think i'll get 1 but not using it cause no phone to use it on. or you can sponsor me 1 phone.haha.i know its cheaper. =)
-oh, yea. i didnt think of that. it's a good idea. LOL

2 crazy jokes..:

Sok Wai said...

U get to ride a sampan! I'm so jealous! I must try it out someday.. hehe..

See? Your immune system mmg teruk.. Only 2 weeks and you're like this already..Take care of yourself properly la...

SuM said...

de sampan ride cost me rm1. 0.50 go n 0.50 back. very short nie. come here den i bring u go ride sampan. haha

yea la. i have to admit my immune system very teruk. i duno how m i gonna survive here for a few years. aiksss... im trying to take care of myself properly. dun worry. =)