Monday, August 3, 2009

My Last Day...

This special 2 parties in 2 different dates, 2 different days and 2 different places had added into my 'chamber of memories', never to be forgotten and never to be faded.

Friday.... My official last schooling day. Living things are weird especially 'homo sapien'.. We, 'earthling'. never will appreciate something until we finally lose them in reality. Once that I was still in ACS, I complained almost everything about ACS. But when it is time to bid farewell, everything seems to be so hard. Kicked off my last day late to school. Time flies when we want it to be slow. New and old friends... Friendships... The most unwilling thing that i wish to part with. Chia Wei aka Chai Fei, Yew Tuck aka Tucker, WengHong aka Hong, Joshua aka Josh/Doreamon...And new friends SokWai aka Ah Sok/Uncle, YiWen aka Wen2/CicakWen, WeiKang aka Bubu, Benjamin, YeeSan aka 123, Kaylynn aka LameLynn/hornbill and the list goes on.... infinity..... After school attended my last CF meeting, and Yiwen's wish came true. She's now the Woship Director. Hong as usual with his Games Director. My last Mr Ang's tuition... Can't really concentrate in what he was trying to teach. Ended up chatting with Yiwen again. LOL. Sorry yiwen, I distracted you from your studies.

The party gone wild in the evening with the arrival of 2 'lame' guest. haha. AhSok and Bubu came the earliest. Slacked and chatted till almost every1 came (Yiwen, Hong, Benjamin, Philip, Steven) Thanks Phi and Stev for the present. Though it didn't really fit me but i like it very much. =) My second candles blowing ceremony of my '23rd birthday'. Bubu sang a weird birthday song for me (cantonese, english and mandarin, and I hope i can hear Japanese version birthday song) hehe. We crapped and laughed most of the time. Philip was kinda quiet that day (probably too much of testosterone ady) haha. JUST JOKING. They bugged my sister to tell them where I keep my childhood's photos. Mission Accomplished but Ah Sok left early and she can't see them . haha. Party officially ended at 11.45pm when Yiwen asked for a move..

Started my Saturday late again.... Supposed to meet up with them at 7.30am at MYC but I woke up at 7.45am.. GOShHH. The 1st thing in my mind was, SHYT.... And that's what I sent to Bubu. =P but still I managed to be there within 15mins. hehe. Waited awhile for Ben then headed for breakfast. Then divided into 2 groups and me as the driver for my group (Yiwen, Ah Sok and Bubu) headed to Tesco. Enjoyed every moment we spent there and it reminds me about the time we shopped for the camp's materials. Bubu showed his so-called 'manliness' by pushing the shopping cart. haha. I like Yiwen's room, double-storey bedroom.. And saw a mysterious leg still sleeping there.. A kid's legs who is also known as Yiwei. haha. shhhhh....

Headed back MYC. Most of them went tuition and left a few of us in MYC to continue on with the work. hmm.. I marinated the chickens. cool... Went out to buy some food, ice and also lighter. Ah Sok followed along and we have a chatting session there. Heart to heart chatting. hehe. Wrote a 欠单 (don't laugh again)

The party started around i don't know what time also. haha. Joan gave a short grace and everything kicked off. I was kinda blur there. I feel really really weird and I don't like it ~phantom of the opera in action~ kicked Bubu ass in table tennis. haha. I liked those corns, toast, garlic bread and I don't like BBQ-ed marshmallows.. ewwww. The game was okay.. Maybe that I was exhausted. Camwhore awhile before the party ended. I have to admit that I didn't really help to clean the place up. Sorry. I'm really sorry for that.

That's not the way.. I do not like the way it was being carried out. I do not understand why... A leader shouldn't act in such a way. A nation can't last long if he kept on acting in such a way.. It's not easy but you can't succeed without the help of your followers.. Bear in mind that it is not easy to be a leader.

Today is the last day I'll spend in Ipoh. Goodbye my beloved Ipoh and everything and everyone here. The place I borned, the place i spend 97% of my life (my 18 years and 7 days), the place I have my 1st experiences in almost everything, the place I love so much. In the end, I have to go and leave this place. If God had guided me to this path, then so be it.. I'll follow when You lead me to.

Ah Sok, hopefully that u can get ASEAN Scholarship and get out of Form6 life. Scholarship that you wish/hope for so long. Hopefully I didn't get my interview call up and you will get.

7 crazy jokes..:

-wenghong- said...

Its never easy to become a leader..i know that..i'll try to change the style cus i have not be one last time..

That day i was just, erm..

Sok Wai said...

i was laughing again when i saw the word 欠单 when i read this blog post once again.. can't help it but laugh. LOL!

why call Bubu and I the 'lame guest'? Aiyo. haha..

The heart to heart chatting session in Old Town was great. Haha! The sms and phonecall using different phones part was really funny, somehow.

And thanks for hoping that I can leave Form 6 though Bubu must be wishing for me to stay. Thanks a lot! hehe..

I'm replying late. Sorry. Hehe.. I know you know why. ^^

~ bkvithx ~ said...

dear sum... wei, gonna miss you in school uh?
well, good luck k .
enjoy sarawak, make the best out of it.

and keep in touch!

_-kavitha-_

Unknown said...

mun keat...do miss u so muchie!!

SuM said...

hong>
yea. its nt easy. but i noe u can do it. u hav so many good assisants to help u.

ahsok>
noe u will laff de la. dats y purposely put dat for u de. ask u not to laff. but u still laff. lol.

cz u r wif Bubu n he's lame. haha. so u r affected as well. haha

great leh. hehe. yea, it was funny. din noe dat it will really happen. u do hav detective mind lik me huh? haha. cool.

i noe how much u dun wanna stay in form6. so i'll pray for u n wish u to leave form6 soon. hehe

replying late in??? LOL

BK>
oh,gonna miss me??haha. cool. gona miss u all too. =)
thx..gud luck to u too. all de best. dun forget me oh.. =)

krazydude>
suki?? lol. gonna miss u too. steamboat ar. haha

Yukana vi Britannia said...

Dude!!! Mana you pergi?? Owh Sarawak.

.... THAT'S SO FREGGIN FAR!!!!!!~~

Anyways, don't get too emo. You'll live. =))

All the best from me too!!!! When you're in a new environment just be confident and be yourself kay???

Sarawak.... once more, all the best surviving!!!

SuM said...

yea yea.. its so so far. can hardly go back ipoh like u. aiksss. sad sad. n i dun like sarawak...

same to u thr. all the best thr. survive healthy-ly... dun get infected by h1n1. =)

God bless!!