Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday..

Final is coming soon but still I haven't even really started doing my revision yet. Life in Uni is definitely different than in high school. I can't concentrate in my studies and my revision. Need some motivation.. C'mon C'mon....

2 consecutive night futsal really make me sick. I mean real sick. My stomach feels so weird lately. Been really really uncomfortable with the feeling. Especially after my every meal or every food that I consumed.

Finally I finished my IT assignment. Though it might be a bit plain but yet the satisfaction of fulfilling and finishing something is great. Currently left with my final exam before I really relax myself and enter summer sem. hehe

Church dedication is this Saturday and I still haven't remember the lyrics yet. =P Gonna die and embarrassed myself. haha.

And one last thing, Happy belated birthday to Eu Jin and also happy to birthday to Sok Wai. Wish both of you all the best in everything. God Bless.

-NIghtS-

2 crazy jokes..:

Anonymous said...

need motivation? LOL. Call me then. But need to charge larr. lOL. One minute one lunch or dinner. LOL. (:

SuM said...

wah, more like a psychologist without license. hahaha