Saturday, November 28, 2009

=)

Let's rewind back what had happened previously.


My time that suppose to be my summer holidays is now packed with classes. I'm now stucked in summer sem. I have to do my Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies. Just finih my 1st week of class for summer sem. It was EXTREMELY boring. What taught in Malaysian Studies are basically all that we had learned in our History throughout Form 1 to Form 5. ~Paleolithic/Stone Age - Malacca~ Moral Studies is even worst. It's totally different from the things that we learned in our high school. More about philosophy stuffs which are superbly sophisticated. Those terms and words that were used are not for human. I repeat, IT"S NOT FOR HUMAN. ~Deantology Ethical Theory bla bla bla theory~ Eventually, Moral class wasn't as bored as Malaysian Studies. The lecturer at least add in some jokes which made us even colder which is a good way to keep us awake. Haha.

Just the 1st day of the release of New Moon, I went and watched it with a few friends of mine. The movie wasn't as bad as I had expected. Heard from yeesan that the director of New Moon is not the same as Twilight. No wonder there was so many kissing scenes in New Moon. Haha. Guess what. Those girls especially those underage girls are so obsessed with Robert Pattison a.k.a Edward. When he appeared for the first time in the movie, everyone was screaming at him and it makes me so irritated. For goodness sake, we were there to watch the movie, not him alone.

Yesterday was my roomate's and also Yiwei's birthday. LOL. Wish them Happy birthday. We planned a suprised birthday celebration for him. He was really suprised at the end when we suddenly appeared with a cake in front of him when he thought that we forgotten his birthday. Good planning and preparation. =) Unfortunately for me, the venue for the birthday celebration was in my room. As usual, 'cake throwing' will be a ceremony that is needed for every birthday celebration. So you can imagine how horibble my room will be after the celebration. And the main point was, they all were aiming at my bed... It was just my bed that got 'shot' the most. One word to describe them, 'MONSTERS'. Not only my bed, my shoes, slippers, wardrobe, chairs, hangers..... However, they were monsters with hearts. After everything came to an end, everyone did gave some of their efforts to help up to clean our room. =)

Today. I got a chance to sit on a van to go the city centre with a bunch of friends. Our 1st intention was to go to the PC Fair. The PC Fair here was rather small even compared to Ipoh. So ignore the comparison between Kuching and KL. Definitely here will lose thousand miles behind KL. Haha. Since everything here were already expensive compared to Peninsular, so eventhough it was a PC Fair so the price was actually considered as the normal price back in Peninsular. Didn't managed to buy lotsa things due to the guilty-ness in us that prevent us from buying stuffs.








0 crazy jokes..: