Thursday, December 31, 2009

Adios 2009!!

It’s really really long since I blog. Been busy with my assignment and also because there is one kind feeling within me that asking me not to blog so much though I have lotsa things to blog about. =P So now here I am now..

Yea, there is this one thing that I wanna stress about. It’s the movie ‘Avatar’.. It was superb nice… Those animation, graphic and storyline… WOW… Meaningful storyline.. Even the Pastor in the church also can relate his sermon to the movie. Haha. It was definitely worth it for me to go for a late midnight movie on that day… Didn’t regret going for it.

The moral assignment really almost take my life away.. Doing on the topic on ‘Suicide’ almost made me wanna suicide as well. Been cracking my head to do it. It caused me so much of my hair.. arghhhh…. Need to visit Yun Nam Haircare… hahaha.. Finally no more assignment now.. Just left with presentation and final exam nie.

This was the 1st year that I celebrate Christmas in East Malaysia.. And also the 1st year I joined for Christmas caroling. It was so embarrassed at the beginning caused we were basically performing in the town.. From shopping complex to shopping complex. Haha. But it was a nice experience to be remembered. Christmas Eve was boring but on the real day of Christmas, I went out almost the whole day. Hees. Went to The Spring (Shopping Mall opposite my uni) to see fireworks and for countdown as well. I saw Sarawak BB.. It reminds me of those days when I was serving back in company.. Community Service.. There was this urge in me to go and say Hi to them, but eventually I didn’t do it.. Too paiseh.. haha.. Straight after the firework, I went back.

The next day was a nice experience for celebrating Christmas in Sarawak. Went to church in the morning.. Then Christmas lunch. Didn’t managed to get any prize.. Not my day after all. =] Got a chance to visit Zac’s house.. His house was so cool.. It was more like those kampong style house near to the city. Or it should be said, in the city. I can’t believe that he rear pigs. Haha.. His cousin was super cute and hyperactive. Chubby.. Created all the laughter in the house. Then at night pulak, went to Natalie’s house. I can’t believe that she actually invited me to go because I wasn’t really close to her. Blessing!! Haha. Thanks for the invite, Natalie. The Shepherd’s pie that her mum made was super delicious.. The two later mashed potatoes with minced meats in between it really an eye opening experience.. oppsss. Should say, taste buds opening experience. Haha. Managed to eat turkey for Christmas this year. Wakaka. And something really different this year, I drank alcohol.. =P shhhhhh.. eh, I’m not underage d leh. No need to be so secretive. XD Drank XO (40%), red wine, white wine…. The XO was so so so so hard to drink. It haven’t even enters my mouth, I already can smell the bitterness of it. George’s whole body was so red after he drank those alcohols. Haha.

New Year is just around the corner… This year seems so fast for me. It feels like I didn’t really do much thing this year. No matter how short this year is, all those times that I had went through will always be memories that shall never be forgotten. There were only three main things that happened to me this year. Working in church, Form6 and also here, in Sarawak.

I still remember I went to work in church in the beginning of the year with Ph’ng. Those experiences were really great. How well did we work together, teasing each other, driving out for lunch, cracking out brain for BB activities, burning our skin under the hot and mighty sun, playing the PA system in church, folding bulletins, etc etc. wow.. Those experiences were really unforgettable. I started to miss Ph’ng.. It’s been a while since I saw him. The little chipmunk that is so cute.. When you look at his face, you will definitely know that he is harmless. haha

Form6 was really a hell and heaven experience. At the beginning, I really thought that I will end up there and finish up my STPM there.. I still remember the 1st day I step into 6RB. The environment was so tensed. Everyone looks so foreign to me except for those of my ex-classmates. When I enter in with Kinwai, there wasn’t any place left in the middle so we were force to sit at the side. Surrounded by 4 foreign girls in front and back of us. Jin was beside us. Then eventually, one by one, all left the class.. 1st was Ee Xin, then Kin Wai, Jin and the last one was me.. I really didn’t regret entered form6 although it was just awhile.. The most unforgettable thing at that time, were those new friends that I met there. Sokwai, Bubu, Yiwen, Ben, Yeesan, Kaylynn, and the list goes on.. Those moments that we spent together will only be mere memories for me to be remembered forever.

Stepping my foot in a foreign land was totally a new experience and new journey for me. Kuching, Sarawak. It the 1st time I sit on a plane. I believe that God send me here for a purpose and that’s why I am here now. Another new bunch of friends here. Communication here was really a problem for me. They speak in mostly 2 dialects, mandarin and hokkien, which both are a problem for me. It’s never been easy for me to adapt to the new environment here. It was hard to have a peaceful life here with ‘bullets’ flying everywhere. Been struggling so much. Nevertheless, I will keep on fighting to survive. Since I came here, I had been growing a lot in term of physically, mentally and spiritually.

Friends have been asking me about my New Year resolution but my answer to them was just a simple smile. I never had any New Year resolution. It was because I never try to make any effort to achieve those resolutions that I had made. So I do not find any reason for me to make any New Year resolution. Or maybe I have one. One and the only one, ‘to enjoy while suffer’. As simple as that. LOL

Today is the last day of 2009. And here am I writing the last post for the year of 2009.

Signing off.

0 crazy jokes..: