Monday, May 30, 2011

Isle of Tortuga

We as earthlings, weak and fragile, always do face problems and disappointments. Others always tell us to forgive and forget, but I tell you to remember it and take it as a lesson for your life. A lesson, experience of life, that will definitely help to make us better. That's what matters.

Okay, back to the main point.

I'm still stranded in Kuching. Currently shaking my legs as if like I had finish my finals. But the fact is, I still got 1 more paper next week. What a weird university where we started our final exam last week but having a week break starting today. Gawai holiday, the most important celebration here throughout the year. Maybe that's why. Talking about final, I think I screwed up my maths paper. The toughest math paper I sat so far in this university. Now I even doubt myself that I can pass that subject. *face down*

Friends around are leaving one by one, back to their hometown. I'm still wondering whether is it a good thing or a bad thing. Wait for my last paper then only I will be consider as a free man then.

I have to admit that I'm in love with Pirates of the Caribbean movie and also Jack Sparrow's song. Both are just too nice and addictive. I suddenly fall in love with so many things. Or I should say food in exact. Food that I never try before until now. And one another thing, I think I'm fatter compared to my old self which is not a good thing at all. Duhhh.. I hate you, fats....

Let me just continue shaking my legs.. Adios and see ya in the next post.

1 crazy jokes..:

Gaius Guild said...

Judi publik sebenarnya dibatasi pada kesalahpahaman. Orang suka tantangan dan suka berjudi. Di sisi lain, memenangkan uang selalu baik. Sistem taruhan yang baik bisa memberi Anda uang yang benar-benar bagus. Beruntung selalu menjadi faktor penting
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/sumoqq78/