Wednesday, February 18, 2009

body in command.

kinda in a mood that is hard to be expressed. hmmm, i'm like in lazy mode. don't feel like doing anything but just lay down on the bed and sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep and nothing else. my whole body was like pulling me down and ordering me to stop doing everything and just slack here. duh, what the heck happened to me?? something is wrong with me. fix me back!!

currently license-less. can't legally ride or drive anything. soon soon soon. i can. xD gonna be back to the road. hehe

my hamstring is so pain now. because of my lazy attitude recently to warm up. =P now i'm gonna suffer. ZzZz.

acs sports day is on friday. i don't have the feeling that BB is gonna win again this year. less training. less commitment. but hopefully everything will end well. pray God will lead them to victory once more. =]

[somebody save me]

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: