Wednesday, February 4, 2009

suprises!!

a day full of suprised.

today is the day of don't what what and what. and my mum was so excited about today. the day when th gravity of th earth is the strongest. in this case, even an egg can stand up still. unbelievable? believe it. haha. my mum asked me to wake her up at 12.45am today. she wanted to make the egg to stand. but at the end, nope. then in the evening, my mum suddenly called me and ask me to try again. and this time i did it at the 1st try. wow. incredible. haha.


this was the fake 1.


and this was the real 1!!

cool, huh? haha. and please do not think that this egg is a fake egg which u think there is magnet in it. it's a real egg which my mum bought from market.

then another thing. i hit my toe today. i mean i hurted my toe. internal bleeding. darn pain. can hardly walk properly now. arghhhH!!!! i better no show the pic because it will terrified you. =/ i am paining now. trying to poke the place where the blood gathered underneath my skin. but it was like poking a stone. so hard.

~paining now~

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: