Thursday, July 30, 2009

2nd episode

COntInUe....

Just a simple mistake can make a cost a life. Tevindran, a Form5 prefect, passed away yesterday. Though I do not know him, but I saw/met him before. Quite a bright student. But at the end, it ended up like this. Life is so short. It might just end tomorrow or maybe it will even end right here and right now. So treasure it and enjoy every moment while you still can enjoy your life on this planet.

I can't believe tomorrow is my last day in school. My last Form6 day. Time flies... Those friends who are dear/close to me.. My old close friends and new close friends. I really do appreciate and enjoy every moment that I spent with all of you.

Yesterday,was really a fun day. Started of with our MUET lesson in the computer lab. She actually asked us to search something about Project Based Learning (PBL). But instead we spammed in every chatbox in our blogs. haha. It was fun. And that's the reason why En Cheng and Meor appear in my chatbox. haha.

Then we have our chemistry experiment. Bubu actually started the declaration of WAR the moment he sprayed distilled on my pants (my ass part). He was standing/hiding behind me when I was keeping my apparatus. WAR!!!

Depression won't help. But happiness/laughter will help you alot in your life. Cheer up, Hong!!

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: