Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flu-ing

I don't understand why is my nose so sensitive to Ipoh. Ever since I came back to Ipoh, Mr Flu had been frequently visiting me.. It's so different in Kuching when Mr Flu only visit me once in a blue moon. Now I'm suffering from it.

Too bad it had to be cancelled. ishh ishh.. I had been so excited for it to come since before my summer semester end. But now it had to be cancelled.. Sad sad..

Had been seriously addicted to sports lately especially football and table tennis.. The feeling of sweating is so so so FUN.. Wow!! But too bad CNY coming so I think I have to stop sport-ing for 1 week. hees.

Bro is coming back today.. Didn't meet with him for more than 6 months d.. I do not know whether its a good news or bad news. LOL.. Hopefully its a good one.. haha..

~flu flu flu~

15 crazy jokes..:

Sok Wai said...

If can't bear the flu then balik S'wak ler.. xDDD

apa yang di-cancel? hehe..

SuM said...

cannot cannot.. cz i love Ipoh more den S'wak.. haha

a plan lo.. shud say a trip.. haih

SuM said...

cannot cannot.. cz i love Ipoh more den S'wak.. haha

a plan lo.. shud say a trip.. haih

Sok Wai said...

lol.. If love Ipoh, then bear with the flu lo.. Haha!!! One day must try inducing flu in you. That day didn't manage to do it. =p

What trip? to?

SuM said...

that's why bearing with it lo. haha. how are you going to induce to me when i have more flu den u. haha. u so evil la. lol..

to kl lo.. aiksss. too bad

Sok Wai said...

Rmb the pepper in your car? That's how I'm gonna induce flu. xD mana ada evil la? takde takde..

Oo cannot go kl. Haha!!!

SuM said...

oo, rmb rmb. i tot u wanna spread ur flu to me tim. rupa rupa nya use other things to induce me flu. lol. evil la. make me flu sumore not evil kah? lol

cheh. can go alone also de ma. lol

Sok Wai said...

I won't wanna spread to you because if I can spread, means I have flu lor! Of course I'm using something else =p

cheh... Wanna go alone mai go lo.. No one is stopping you xP

SuM said...

dats y im thinking how r u gonna induce it to me lo when u seldom have lo. haha. not pepper.. LOL

duno yet la.. c how lo.. =P quite boring if go alone. haha

Sok Wai said...

YAY!! Bingo! It's PEPPER!!! XDDD

Cheh. Going alone also can ge ma. Won't be THAT boring I guess. Hees

SuM said...

noe u will use pepper de la.. ishh ishh.. i smelled some lo dat day when u open it.

u guess ho.. lol. can geh. go find my aunty. haha

Sok Wai said...

but din manage to induce flu also. haha!!

syok la..can go kl lepak lepak. we have school TT~TT

SuM said...

a lil nie ma. dats y knot induce. hehe

i also not sure whether wanna go anot. haha. wanna 'boil' anime. haha.. too bad u got sch la.

Sok Wai said...

Oh!! Now I know that I used too little. I know what to do d... *evil grin*

Wanna boil anime wor.. Bring along to kl and boil la.. xDDD

SuM said...

wah. evil grin again wo. always also evil grin one. LOL. cham lo. cham lo.

yea wo. can bring there boil also de wo. hahaha.. cool cool.. luckily u remind me. haha