Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!

First first first, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL..

This year Chinese New Year isn't that fruitful as last year in term of the number of angpaus that I got. However, I think that Chinese New Year is not just because of the number of angpaus that I will get but of other things. Things that money will never be able to buy.

Just before CNY, there was a party for the February babies in Breeze Cafe. Most of the current 6AB people attended the party with people like me, KinWai, SuiHann etc too. How can I describe the party. Hmm.. It was AWESOME. With the huge group of people there, the environment was superb. I didn't know that they can be so CRAZY. A totally different people when the time I left. LOL. They can be so so so crappy. Haha. Especially CheeHong and TickYau. HAHAHA...


1st day of CNY
Just went for a vegeterian brunch with my family and relatives. Then just headed to my grandparents' house which is just within walking distance. And there goes my 1st day of CNY.


2nd day of CNY
This day was almost a disaster. The time when I opened my eyes from my sleep, I heard my mum was talking to my bro that the plan had to be cancelled due to some problems. Having headache due to this thingy where I almost scratched my head till I'm bold. But at the end, the problem is solved and everything went well. I didn't even know that there was so many princesses during the BBQ. Had an American-style birthday party. HAHA. Bashing up a love-hearted box and a Barbie doll dressed up with huge gown. It was the hard work of my aunty. Her determination make it all happened. Hees.

3rd day of CNY
The time of bai lin starts today. 1st destination was Steven's house. It's been so long since I met Steven. He's so skinny. It's great to meet up with old buddies again. Next stop was KahMun, EeXin MingRu and lastly KarKhan house. Now only I realise that MingRu likes to gamble. Haha. And KahMun is so playful. Haha. KarKhan's gf is so pretty.. Jealous nyer.. =P That Bubu bullied me in CTR. ISHH ISHH ISHH.. But luckily KahMun bullied him back. HAHAHA. Oh yea, the main highlight of the day also because SokWai wore a dress which is because of CheeKhoon. But after all, CheKhoon ffk and her effort wasted. LOL

4th day of CNY
Our first destination was Kaylynn's house continued on with mine, Hong and HeokLyn. Kaylynn's house is nice. Very special. The small pond in her living room is just like a stream in her house which basically going around her house. Haha. Anyway, it's just my thought nie. At the end of the day, I found out that Kaylynn is a stuffed toys addict. She is abit of sot when it comes to those kind of stuff. She can talks to them as if they can understand and will reply her back. And my Bobdog was the first victim. Haha.

5th day of CNY
Ahh. Finally I got a chance to go into Sokwai's house. HAha. And into her Anime Room. wakakaka. Then headed to Yeesan's house. When we were in Yeesan's house, Bubu and KahMun gone crazy and acted.. It was super hilarious. xD I missed the chance to go to Bubu's house because I went to another friend's house. Ishh Ishh.. Bubu, I'll be back.. Headed to KC Leong's house. Wow.. Played the 2 thingy which I don't how to say. But I like it a lot. The jumping thingy which think is the trampoline and the electric thingy. haha. Whooo~~ CheeKhoon's house was so strategic. It was so paiseh when Bubu called CheeKhoon's brother, UNCLE.. HAHA.. They look so alike. xD

6th day of CNY
Hmm Hmm.. What did I do today?? Oh yea.. I went to KaiTeng's house. And I met Sean where he still recognise me. WOw. Awesome. haha. Went to SuiHann's house next. The naughty Sokwai go and throw the tiger hat into the tortoises' habitat. Went to Kopitiam so many times. haha. Meet up with Jin, Josh and Tuck there. Oh yea.. We have a small suprised party to bid farewell to Kok. He will be going to Aussie later. Wish him all the best there and hope to see him soon. Take care, my friend.

So just cut everything short, CNY this year was a awesome one because I managed to visit alot of houses though that I received less angpaus. Satisfied with it anyway. Hehe.

And now my house is not only like a bus stop. Now it's even like a hotel. XD

6 crazy jokes..:

Sok Wai said...

Don't wanna recall how embarrassed I was when I wore that dress. EWWW...

And my room is not ANIME ROOM. It's study room! -.-

why upgrade to hotel d?

SuM said...

where got embarrased la.. not bad wert.. so nice. haha.

but that is the anime room for me. hehe. study n anime room as well la. lol.

cz jin came to my house to stay overnite twice. LOL

Sok Wai said...

embarrassed la!!! SUPER EMBARRASSED!!! Nice your head! *puke*

=.= not anime room...

Why Jin Hwa stay overnight there wor? takde rumah balik ke?

SuM said...

y la embarrassed?? lol. nice wert. not nice meh? werign dress n heels leh. nice la.

manga room den?? =)

parents dun wan him d lo. i be a kind man n let him stay overnite lo. hahaha

Sok Wai said...

U don't und why I feel embarrassed ge la.. Nvm...

Not manga room!!

What la.. Impossible that his parents don't want him.. You kidnapped him is it?

SuM said...

hmm hmm. i think i noe also geh. its just like when i din wear like 'lala' style n sudenly i wear ma. so feel kinda embarrased de leh. rite??

there is more like an anime n manga room den a study room la. haha

no la. not i kidnapped him. his parents dun wan him one. haha. act his parents said dangerous ma. riding home back so late. so stay at my home 1st lo.