Friday, February 5, 2010

Ipoh~~

Ipoh oh Ipoh,
How shalt I compare thee....

I had came back for about 1 week plus. There is really no match for my belovede Ipoh.

I managed to catch up with many of my friends that I had missed out for this half year. What can I really say about them. Some of them never change, appearance and attitude, which make me think of those time that I had spent together with them. But needless to say that there are also some that have changed in appearance and also attitude. I do not know whether this kind of changing is really good.. Maybe I'm being selfish for wanting all to be still the same afterall.

One thing that will never change, the school. No matter how long I didn't go back or perhaps just this 6 months, the school will still be the same. It's just that there are many new faces in the school. Many new teachers and less of those teachers that I know. Ipoh is still the same before I left. Nothing change much.

Finally I got my chance to play soccer/football. I mean real football, football field rather than those futsal in Sarawak. xD I definitely miss football so much. Football~my passion, my life~ haha.. I think this is too much too some how. haha. But still I really miss football.

Weather had been really disastrous lately. CNY is near so the weather is superly hot and dry although there is rain yesterday and just now. But imagine that although there is rain, but still I can sweat sitting in front of my laptop with fans around me.~phew~ Compared to Kuching now, I think it was rainy season there. Just a few days before I came back, it rained continously for 2 days. I was freezing back there that time.

Another thing ~ FOOD~~ I can't deny it that I had been eating continously lately. Due to the 'delicious-ness' of the food in Ipoh, my mouth never stop. HAHA. Mum keeps on stuffing me with food. Everyone said that I got thinner and taller but I don't think that I got taller anyhow. =P Been crazily craving for food especially in ‘pasar malam’.

This holidays also marked my 1st time experience in witnessing an accident happening right in front of my eyes. Thou that the one that directly involved in it was not me, but still I was indirectly involved in the accident. So I can feel the fear of involving in an accident. ~phew~

Now I am rotting at home waiting for those who are not back to Ipoh yet. Faster faster come back.. Waiting for you guys to hang out together.

-out-

0 crazy jokes..: