Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Changed

Yesterday night or should I say evening was the concert - Change The World concert performed by the '1am Relent' band. We (Sokwai, Bubu, Ben, Kaylynn, Yeesan and WengHong) met up in Parade to have our dinner before heading to the concert which is starting at 6pm. I had my dinner at Kopitiam Junction and headed to Giant to buy some supply for charity together with SokWai.

There is only one word to describe the concert - AWESOME. The sound system was nice as it was extremely loud and clear while the lighting was not bad considering the effects that it brought to the concert although those lights blinded me sometimes. Some songs were quite plain but yet I like the song 'Crooked'. The lyric was nice and quite funny. It's been awhile since I joined such kind of concert that were so loud. I can barely listen to myself when they were singing. Funny things happened during the concert among us which I find it was hilarious. However, the concert didn't last long as 4 hours was like so short to me. The crowd was shouting and screaming like mad to show their excitement. It was really really cool to shout along with them until you lose your voice in the end. haha!!

Examples were shown about how a normal human being can make different to others. The one that really left an impact on me is Martin Luther King Jr. - "I have a dream........ I have a dream..........." I understand a bit of the feeling of being discriminated because of their skin colour, just a simple bit of it. A simple step can change the future.

I went for supper with them after the concert when everyone was like starving considering the dinner that was taken so early. We were crapping there as usual.

The event did really left something in my heart. But I wonder will it last long or it was just something that happened at that very moment. Self-reflection do happened but will it last?? Being selfish is not easy and being kind is even harder. Determination is needed for a person to change.

Currently suffering from blister. PAIN!!

When you are filled with laziness, blogging is hard. Applies to me lately.

~out~

18 crazy jokes..:

Sok Wai said...

Yeah yeah! The concert was good! Initially, I planned to leave halfway through the concert but decided not to do so that time because it was just great! Haha!

I like the part when you mentioned 'Being selfish is not easy and being kind is even harder' =)

why la so lazy to blog? Don't la.. I want to read... xD

SuM said...

aikk??? you did think so?? i din know that.. I know you dont like this kind of crowded concert la.. but it was anyhow nice wert. hees. i see you do enjoy alot of it. great then!!

it is true wert. thats what i think la. haha. like it huh?? hees.

dont know la. quite lazy to blog also. hees. you want to read huh?? hmmm. let me see la.. hees

Sok Wai said...

Yea, I did consider leaving halfway through cuz I don't really like noisy and crowded place =) And yeah, I did enjoy and I bet everyone did! ^^

So lazy for what? I thought I was the only lazy one here. haha!!!

The third comment.. I bet you only know ONE word there - 'BLOG'. Right right right? Banana!

SuM said...

But eventually you didn’t leave ma. Good starting for you to start attending this kind of noisy and crowded event. Haha. Yea, everyone was so HIGH that day. Hahaha!!

I also don’t know why so lazy la. Nothing that inspire me to blog ma. LOL. No la. Its not just you alone only lazy geh. Hahaha!!!

Your head ar. I know how to read ‘blog wen…..’ So not only one word la. Whee!! Ishh ishh, banana wo.. then how to read it??? Read for me. hees

Sok Wai said...

Good starting your head ar.. Not like I'll always go for such a thing.. haha!!

But you are now blogging quite frequently so it's alright i guess.

It says something like 'He read ur blog post and it's a happy thing!' something like that.. haha!!!

SuM said...

Yea la. Not always got the chance ma but at least you started liking it ma. Hees. So it’s a good thing after all. Haha!!

Cause there was events happening around me ma. Though a bit lazy also still blog lo. Haha!!

Wah, so weird. I don’t even know him. LOL. Weird weird……=P

Sok Wai said...

Did I say I started liking it? bleh...

Oh. same la. If nothing much happening, I'm also lazy to blog. Hehe...

This is what we call blog-hopping. I always do that. Just that I don't leave message behind =)

SuM said...

you just said that you like that concert ma. so i assume that you started liking it la. haha!!

that's why la. if there is nothing to blog, i also dont know wanna blog what de ma. last time is like this lo. heess

but blog-hopping on a blog that he/she dont know?? LOL

Sok Wai said...

I said I like it doesn't mean I'll like all. Haha!!

about the blog-hopping, that's what I do. And I pernah just simply go to other blog by clicking on the 'next blog' on the bar above.. hehe

SuM said...

you said like ma. that means you started liking it also la. LOL.

wow.. like to blog-hopping ho. haha.. walao.. i never know there is this button up there also. hahaha. and i never did that too. LOL. geng geng

Sok Wai said...

=.= I mean I like this concert only wor...It's a specific statement.. not a general one....

If you have not done before, try doing it when you're free..

SuM said...

cheh.. its a specific statement zit. then okay lo. but i think you will like it in the future ba.. LOL

hmm hmm.. then i should try it next time. hahaha

Sok Wai said...

Yeah, specific one. About me liking those kind of stuff in the future, that's another matter and we shall see it next time. xD

SuM said...

There's another matter?? what matter is it?? huh???

Sok Wai said...

I mean I like this one but it's another matter on whether I like those in future anot.. haha! und?

SuM said...

oh, icic.. But I think you will change ba. Still, we will see that soon. hahaha!!

Sok Wai said...

Well, let's see =)

SuM said...

sure ^.^