Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here Am I Again

Finally my holiday ended. 2 months holiday is definitely not enough for me. It seems to be quite long but its actually very short. It can end in just a blink of eye and that's just what happened to me.

Now I'm back to Kuching, the city of Cat. Hostel seems to be crowded to me now compared to summer semester. A lot of new faces in the hostel and this make me kinda uncomfortable. Even the canteen during lunch break also got extremely crowded for me. There was a day when I went there and couldn't find any seat and have to wait for quite some time.

Class on the 1st day was not that ideal as I had expected. I thought that they gave me this timetable and group to follow but eventually they made some last changes. In the end, I got a new timetable and group without being informed and that caused me to missed the 1st engineering maths class. This 1st class that I missed had caused me quite a lot of confusion. It made me to worry so much but in the end, its nothing. =P

I got into the same class with most of my Indian friends who I am not that close to. But anyway, things got better as time goes by. Perhaps I should be optimistic enough for that. =) 1 week of class had passed and it wasn't that bad for me. It seems that I had starting to get use to it somehow, have to. In this 1 week, I had been working quite hard even though it was just the 1st week. It was just so not me. Maybe that there was something that keeps me going. "The Promise"....I shall make this as my motivation to study when I am too indulge into games.

Talking about class.... My lecturers this semester was rather interesting. There were a few features for each and every lecturers of mine. 1 looks like Phua Chu Kang's mother, Ah Ma.... 1 more looks like Garfield.. hahaha!!!

I watched the movie "How to train your Dragon" in 3D. The movie was nice and I think it was even nicer than Alice in Wonderland. Wearing the 3D specs was rather tiring because I need to wear 2 specs at once. It seems like after the release of Avatar 3D, many more 3D movies started to come up. I am now waiting to watch "Prince of Persia" and "Iron Man 2" after watching the trailers. Iron Man 2 seems to be so so so nice. I'm so waiting for that. Hehe...

It was rather pathetic when you were expecting something as you were being told but then that person doesn't seems to take it seriously and remember it. That's just how life is. 1 piece of advice is to be optimistic.

-out-

12 crazy jokes..:

Sok Wai said...

Whoo.. It seems that your first week was good. Haha! Good for you and gambatte! Hehe

SuM said...

errrr... Not really that good that I had expected le. But it was just plain good. Nothing much interesting. I will I will.. You too.. =)

Sok Wai said...

Still it's better than it being bad right? Hees

SuM said...

If its really bad also i will try to think that it is good de la. if not always think it is bad and become moody meh??

Sok Wai said...

True also... But I really will think that way. Haha!!!

SuM said...

yea la, thats why. have to think that way to make myself not that moody lo. thats call optimistic. haha!!!

Sok Wai said...

lan optimistic la you...haha!!

SuM said...

aiyahh.. sorry la.. im always lan optimistic de la. LOL..

Sok Wai said...

== haha!! good lo!!!

SuM said...

be optimistic good ma. if not you want me to lan emo meh?? LOL

Sok Wai said...

no la no la.. Please don't ... haha!!

SuM said...

that's why la. better to be optimistic then be emo ma. hees. =)