Thursday, March 18, 2010

I LOVE IPOH

I had attended the I LOVE IPOH project as to continue the 2nd part of the CHANGE YOUR WORLD concert. This project is to help those who are in need.

The journey to the Vineyard Keeper Center in Chemor by bus was quite a short one as others said that it was suppose to be longer. We were then divided into 3 groups of having 3 different duties. We were given the duty of distributing food to the needy. We visited a total of 6 families which was really an eye opening experience to me. Those families were mostly of big family which mean the parents have many children. There was also one family that has 8 wives. I was like (WOW) when I heard of it when at the beginning I thought the number 8 was referring to 8 children instead of 8 wives. *speechless*

Soon after we finished our food distributing, we then headed back to the center and had a little tour around the center. The center was more like an animal center rather than a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center to me. There were cows, goats, birds, rabbits, dogs, guinea pigs, ducks and swans. The dogs, rabbits and especially guinea pigs were superly cute. That SokWai kept on wanting to smuggle a guinea pig into her bag as a souvenir back home. I also got a chance to see 3 one-year-old goat that can't even stand yet. They were cute!!!

Those moments were great. However, I still regretted of didn't managed to shield the corns and also didn't get a chance to see how Bubu shield those corns. We were joking about how Bubu will peel off those corns by using his teeth. haha!! Soon after we arrived back at Elim, we headed to the cafe opposite to have some cold drinks and especially ice cream. We have some great laughter there.

Watched Alice in Wonderland yesterday The movie was just normal. Not that nice as I had expected. Tweedledee and Tweedledum were funny. The way the talk and behave were funny. I was laughing when I heard that the White Queen's name was Mirana (Priestess of Moon). The bad thing about watching the movie yesterday was..... I was sick...

Not really feeling well now even.




~out~

0 crazy jokes..: