Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Headache-mania

The feeling of being disturbed when you are sleeping is not that nice. The best way to wake up is to wake up on your own. And yea, I got disturbed again today. That stupid bank officer called me that he forgets something and wanted me to go again. I wanted to scold him right in front of him. It just made the day cloudy.

Will things forever be the same?? I doubt it will never change. Yes!!! Things indeed never will be the same. Things that you might thought will be better eventually will turn out to be the worst. The weather always changes from time to time. Cloudy to sunny and sunny to rainy. You can never predict what will happen next. I hope that it will be sunny for the days that is left.

"Memories". A movie reminded me of it. Things kept on flashing in my mind. Imagination somehow never stop. It's just like the blooming of those flowers. It will never stop. That's just so human. We never stop thinking. That's how weird or should I say, special, human are. It feels like I am the extra one out here.

CheeBoon came to visit Ipoh today. I drove him around with his friends. I'm just not suitable to be a tour-guide somehow. I was out of ideas of where to bring them to eat. =P

My headache just never stop too. I just felt like dissecting my head off and take of the part of the brain that is causing my so much pain now. I just refuse to bow down to it. I will not take panadol for now because of it.

Time is running out. *tick-tock-tick-tock*

Currently addicted to Detective Conan.

16 crazy jokes..:

Sok Wai said...

Oh! You are not going to take panadol? Good! Agree with you for the first time =p Tell you what, if you're having headache, sleep earlier! You wanna dissect your head? Call me when you do. I'll be there to help out ^^

Yer.. when you mentioned about time running out.... sigh. never mind. I hope history doesn't repeat...

LOL!! Addicted to Conan wor.. Soon, it'll be Tsubasa!! (I hope it does happen =p)

SuM said...

yea.. scare it will make my body even weaker. so don't wanna eat. hees. for the 1st time?? aiksss. i also wanted to sleep early ga. but quite hard for me. =P you got learn how to dissect head b4 meh?? you also don't know how to.. lol. dun dare to call for your help eh..

yea la.. sigh.. shouldn't had wrote it out anyway. aiksss. won't ba... =(

hahaha.. hopefully i will ba. then let me take it to s'wak so that i can be addicted to it. hahahaha.

Sok Wai said...

why would it be hard for you to sleep early. You'll get used to it sooner or later =) I can learn it there and then wert... I'm a fast learner.. hehe!!!

Nevermind la.. It's there already. Yeah, hope it won't =D

If you wish to see your grandchildren, don't take my DVD and CD to Sarawak...LOL!!!

SuM said...

i dont know wo. cause i feel that if i sleep early, then i wasted some time lo. haha. i don't know le. cause sudah biasa d le. that doesnt mean you will know how to dissect de ma. haha. no matter how fast you learn also no use de la. haha

so, i'll try to make the history wont repeat itself. =)

i dont have grandchildren yet ba. so no need to worry gua.. hahaha.. can la can la.. hees

Sok Wai said...

cheh.. waste time wor.. You are already wasting your time so wasting a bit more doesn't make much difference. Plus, sleeping is something many ppl like. Why no use wor? A fast learner sure can geh.. Haha!!!

How are you gonna do that?

I mean if you want to live longer, then don't ever take my Tsubasa to Sarawak. They won't survive once they're brought there. U know la u...

SuM said...

I where got wasting time. I did do something leh. so doesnt count as wasting time also la. cause i sleep till quite late ma so mai 'bou fan' lo. hahaha!!!How can like this one. You think dissecting the head is so easy meh, can watch and learn. Then jau no need doctor ady lo. since all also watch and learn. LOL

errr, try to make the remaining days more memorable??

ehh ehh.. Dont say till i dont know how to take care stuffs leh. I know how to take care stuffs ga. so your Tsubasa will survive lo if I take it to Sarawak also. haha

Sok Wai said...

Got la, wasting time online.. haha!!! Do you know that what do they mean by '早睡早起,身体好' (zao shui zao qi, shen ti hao)? they don't mean u r gonna be alright if u slp late and wake up late.. Haha!!
It's easy wert. Just take a parang and cut them into two, that's it! haha!!!

LOL!!! How? I scared it might make things worse leh if TOO memorable xD

U mmg tak tau take care of stuff ma.. I cannot trust you with my BELOVED stuff. Haha!!!

SuM said...

Sudah takde online so much lo lately. haha. ahhh.. oklo. i lose lo. zao shui zao qi, shen ti hao wo. peribahasa also come out d lo. have to admit defeat lo. haha. what time is the early 1st. LOL. wah!! you think Left 4 Dead meh?? Use parang and cut into half. hahaha!!

huh.. make things worse ar.. then how ar?? not really good in it leh. hahaha.

eh eh eh.. i know how to take good care of stuffs de leh. especially those beloved stuffs of me and also friend's stuffs. you can totally trust me. hahaha!!

Sok Wai said...

HAHA!! I win again! xD early as in before 12 am la of course! I refer to MY early, not YOURS. That Left 4 Dead one, the parang will cut the head off, not into half ^^

No la, I was just joking about it making things worse =p

Yer, I still can't make myself believe what you said.. xDDD

SuM said...

okok. Your EARLY.. haha. hmm hmm.. before 12 ar.. i try le cause sometimes i watch movie till 12 only finish. then brush teeth also past 12 already le. But still cut ma. though not the same but same theory ma. haha!!

Are you sure?? Joking only izzit?? lol

Believe me ba.. i really can take care of stuffs ga.. T.T

Sok Wai said...

Then go brush your teeth before watching movie.. Can go sleep right after movie =p Not same theory la.. In BM, there are many terms related to 'potong' (cut) so it isn't the same one xD

very sure.. Hehe.. Yeah, was just joking

Ur T.T made me doubt you lo.. haha!!!

SuM said...

Cause sometimes i got eat snacks while watching movie de ma. But anyway, i can try it also. haha. but now you are using english term 'cut' ma. not 'potong' also. LOL. so consider as the same concept la. haha!!

just joking only zit. good good. haha.

eh, the T.T doesnt mean anything de la. no need to doubt me because of that. i can take good care of stuffs ga.. =)

Sok Wai said...

Eat snacks wor.. ==" But good if you are gonna try that. Hehe...No, it's still the same. I can do it for sure! xD

I don't care. You cannot bring them to Sarawak. Who knows maybe I want to watch them out of a sudden leh. Somemore, I'm still doubting your words...

SuM said...

Then house got lotsa snacks and chocolates left from cny ma. So while watching then eat lo. more fun de. hahaha. Now is my turn to doubt you already. cant really trust you and hand over my head to you lo. HAHA!!

you wont suddenly wanna watch one since that there are so many anime in your room already now. watch those 1st lo. no need to doubt my words de. Do i look like i am joking here. My look so serious eh. *serious face*

Sok Wai said...

Why la must eat when watching movie? You must concentrate when you watch movie! Haha!!!Don't doubt me. I'm perfectly suitable for the operation. Cant really means still got some part of you who trust my ability ma.

Eh eh, I'll suddenly naik gila and feel like watching it wan ar. It happened many times d. The more serious you look, the more I think you're joking. HAHA!!

SuM said...

Sometimes its more fun to watch movie while eating ga. LOL. I can still concentrate while eating also de ma. Hahaha!! Perfectly suitable?? Are you sure ar?? Haha. No.. cant trust at all la. My head is too precious to be handed to you to cut it. Hahaha.

But this time you wont naik gila de la. Haha. then you tahan it for this time lo. You can one. Hees. Walao.. ppl wanna be serious then you think im joking. LOL. Then I am really serious now ma. Not joking at all la. Hehe!!