Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cooked (ready to be served)

Time is running out.....Is this the right choice??? Tell me O God...

My class is kinda busy with the recycleton project recently. And my group finally finished up everything from the banner to the field today. We created our own China, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand etc. I can't believed that those efforts that we put on our measurement on the banner kinda wasted with just a few words from Dr K ~Aiyah...Don't worry.. Those measurements are negligible because it is a World Map.. You don't have to use so many points to draw those lines..~ swt swt... We counted so many points on the banner to be transferred to the field are just useless. But anyway, we finished our job on time. Good job all (applause). We kinda decorated the map a bit.. I'm cooked under the sun for so long. It's been awhile since i stay up so long under this hot, dry and sunny weather. It feels so not good. Sorethroat and I'm still staying under the sun. :P




I started to like the class now. It's starting to get lively. Not as dull as the class that i know previously. I didn't know the Bubu was that hilarious and likes to talk craps too. haha. He's not that kind who is serious in everything.. hehe. that's cool.
I'm happy that I'm not that redundant anymore. Wakaka. Though I'm... Gonna have my MUET speaking tomorrow. Hopefully that I'll do well. And pray that she won't bang me too much. If not it won't be a discussion anymore.. If not it'll be a debating session. haha
Everyone kinda hooked up to be emo lately.. Cheer up...
P/S : You are blazing today.. :D (I'm cooked and ready to be eaten) xD
-a new cute dog-

0 crazy jokes..: