Saturday, July 25, 2009

No problemo

First and foremost, I wanna stress that I'm not a hornbill. Which part of me looks like a hornbill?? Haiyoh. Lamelynn, I'm not!!! Now the rumours are spreading like wild fire. :P

Went back to school this morning to give a supportive cheer to my classmates who joined the basketball competition. Ing Ing who is the backbone of the team (yiwen, sokwai, yeesan, ing ing, marie) lead them to won 2 matches out of 3. Not bad after all. From this you can see how supportive our cheers were. LOL.

Then went 大树脚 aka 'big tree leg' to have our 'brunch'. (i know what you all are thinking, so don't laugh) Hahaha. We have 1 VIP today to join us for brunch. That's............that is........... Ms Lydia...... (sorry if i spell your name wrongly) She was actually having the same laughing style as Sok Wai. LOL. Are both of you SISTERS??? ;D Driving there was a real funny thing. BUBU ran the red light. Bibo Bibo.... Police coming. LOL Correct direction become a wrong direction.

Then went to amc canteen day for awhile. To fetch my sis back home. Finally I met up See Lin in person. She spoke English and I made me to have inferiority complex. GOshh... Breaking news...THis was the first time I saw her with some boys. Isn't that a great news. haha.

I shall go for dinner. Laksa doesn't fill my tummy. hehe

P/S: sok wai, shinpai suru koto dewa nai ~bow 90 degrees back~

~Hate people whispering in front when you are left out of everything~

0 crazy jokes..: