Monday, July 20, 2009

To infinity and BEYOND

We are now at infinity.. Not dat infinity behind JJ but the real infinity. lol. Mr K taught us that we are actually standing in a point of infinity (refers to the infinity point of the point from infinity) confused right?? try to understand it. It's quite meaningful and hilarious. LOL. Enjoy life while we still can. That's what i always ask others to do. haha. Hopefully they will. Life is short. And there is no repeat in your life. So enjoy to the fullest while you still can. hehe.

Yiwen suddenly bake a chocolate cake to school today. Though it was kinda dry but it's edible. haha. Just joking anyway. I mean it's edible and also nice. Really nice though it's true that it was kinda dry. It's nice. :D I think the 'chocolate chips' in the cake that make the taste of chocolate taste better. It's a good combination of usage of those ingredients. ~acting like an expert*perasan nyer*~ haha. Thanks thanks.

I'm really tired now. Exhausted.. I've never undergo such intensive training for such a long time already. I think the last time was in form 4. It really drained all the energy out of me.. Can hardly breath that time. Every body part of mine became feeling-less right on the spot itself and now I still can't feel my legs. haha.

P/S: Happy day again. :D

0 crazy jokes..: