Monday, July 27, 2009

a memorable birthday....

I'm really happy that my classmates and schoolmates celebrated my birthday in school. Really really appreciate that. Words can't expressed everything, so I'll just give you all a bow... 180 degrees bow. haha. Thanks alot. *arigatou gozaimasu*

Mango cake, egg tart (as cake), mangoesteen (as present) and a self-decorated shirt by Yiwen, Sokwai aka Ah Sok, Hong, Tucker aka Private, Josh aka Doraemon, Chiawei aka ChaiFei, WeiKang aka Bubu, Benjamin, Kaylynn aka Lamelynn and Yeesan. I like the shirt a lot. The paper made by Ah Sok (heard that it took about hours to do that) just burned... Thought of keeping it as a memory but unfortunately i can't.

time don't allow me to continue.

~credibility on the stake~

To be continued.........

0 crazy jokes..: