Saturday, July 11, 2009

'Shyt' Up

Mandarin is hard.. Just learned a few mandarin words yesterday and now i have totally forgotten those words. I have such a bad memory.

I'm so jealous of those fellow ex-MGSian.. How come they have prizes for their efforts in SPM while we got nothing but just a cert of recognition. I just boycotted 'Hari Anugerah' because of the poor attitudes of those teachers in-charge there. I met with the teacher in-charge of the preparation for that day (which I do not want to reveal who that teacher is) and he asked me to sit on this particular place.. After waited for almost 2hours, they eventually sent a representative in my place and took that cert. I bored myself there with this STAR newspaper with me that I kept flipping through every single page and almost memorised every single article in the newspaper. I felt so disrespected at that moment and wanted to go to his face and yell at him... Luckily i managed to keep my cool. phewww...

BB on Saturday wasn't that boring afterall since those ex-MGSians weren't there because of their 'Hari Ucapan'. Those games were funny and with those hilarous classmates of mine. ~big fish; small fish; husband wife~And YEAH.. Josh and Tucker came for their 1st meeting.. I'm really glad n happy about this. xD Finally met Dibin after such a long time didn't saw him.

P/S: I feel so weird when met Yiwei.

-very big fish-

0 crazy jokes..: